Join the team at Home Helpers of Dallas today and start making a difference!
Upon completion of a successful interview and background check, you may have the opportunity to help make someone’s life easier.
Caregiver Jobs – HIRING NOW!
Are you caring, compassionate and reliable? Then we want you! Our staff is always growing and we need great caregivers to help our wonderful clients (primarily seniors) stay safe and independent in their homes. Qualified staff will work days, evenings, overnight shifts and/or weekends.
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training and educational development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible schedules
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication reminders
- Personal care
- Shopping, errands and transportation
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Encouraging exercise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- A cell phone
- Must pass a criminal and Department of Motor Vehicles background check.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Professional references
Certified nursing assistants (CNAs), personal care workers (PCWs), or those with previous caregiving experience preferred, but not required.
Home Helpers of Dallas – A Great Place to Work!
Home Helpers was awarded the Best Place to Work in the 2014 Caregiver Choice Awards – an honor that means a lot to us because it comes from the caregivers themselves.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Home Helpers of Dallas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.